Mendtory Equipment list for 80km
- Water bottles or a water bag of one-liter capacity at the least
- A mobile phone that will be turned on to receive messages throughout the race
- List of emergency telephone numbers (to be provided along with the participant’s portfolio)
- Water and food to be consumed during the competition
- Head-mounted flashlight + a spare set of batteries for each flashlight
- Rescue blanket
- Israeli SIM for the mobile
- MDA App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=il.org.mda.mymada
- Jacket with hood waterproof* and breathable.
- Mid layer shirt.
- Warm and water-proof gloves
- Gels and isotonic drinks
- Spare running clothes
- Bag for wet clothes
- Mosquito repellent
- Race map (preferablשy with plastic covering)
- Reusable cup
- Spare head-mounted flashlight + batteries
- Elastic bandage
- Using sticks is allowed. Please note that if you decide to use sticks – they must be used throughout the race, leaving the sticks at the stations is prohibited
- Headphones are allowed. However, note that headphones may make it difficult for you to pay attention to possible dangers along the route.
Mandatory equipment specified in the mandatory equipment list will be checked prior to starting the race and during the race. A runner that will not have the required equipment or will be caught during the race without the mandatory equipment, will be disqualified immediately!